FAQ- Have your questions answered
Common Questions That You May Want To Ask and Have Answered
- Why should I consider Internet Marketing?
- How much will it cost?
- What do I have to do?
- Why should I listen to you?
- Can you get us to the top of Google?
- Do you manage Facebook?
- Why shouldn’t I build my own website?
- I can get an ‘IT guy’ I know to build me a website. Why should I use you?
- I know a graphic designer who said she could build my website. Why should I use you?
- What Internet marketing services do you offer?
- Where do we start?
1. Why should I consider Internet Marketing?
Internet marketing is an incredibly cost-effective way to promote your business. It has a far wider reach than traditional offline marketing methods. It allows you to access a much wider market. It can be easily changed in response to an external event or opportunity.
2. How much will it cost?
It is dependent on your own business needs. Everything we do is custom designed to meet your requirements. Your marketing goals and marketing budget will influence the final cost.
3. What do I have to do?
Help us understand your business; your goals; sales targets; products/services, and what is unique about your business. We assist you to utilise the internet to your advantage.
4. Why should I listen to you?
We are one of Australia’s few specialist Accommodation Industry marketing specialists. Our products and services will increase enquiry rates and bookings. We are the only company in our industry that has our performance tied to increasing the enquiries and bookings your business is receiving. We have no less than five performance parameters that we must deliver on for you and if we don’t – you receive a 100% Deposit Straight Into Your Bank Account Refund (see Book 7 for full details)
5. Can you get us to the top of Google?
Hotel and Resort Marketing Solutions focus on using the search engines to generate more bookings for your business. We do not agree that a high search engine ranking will guarantee your more bookings. Our aim is to use the search engines as a part of our strategy to deliver on our 30% Increase in Bookings Guarantee.
6. Do you manage Facebook?
We can help you with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools too. Your social media strategy will aim to increase your bookings and complimenting your other internet marketing strategies.
7. Why shouldn’t I build my own website?
There are services out there that will enable you to build and publish a website quickly and cheaply. Building a website, getting it noticed and convincing people to make enquiries and bookings is a lot more than just a few pages of words and pictures stuck together in a beginner’s website web editor.
8. I can get an ‘IT guy’ I know to build me a website. Why should I use you?
It would depend whether he has the skills in addition to IT to manage:
- Visual/Graphic Design and usability
- Direct response sales strategy
Online marketing and promotion
9. I know a graphic designer who said she could build my website. Why should I use you?
Many graphic designers treat a website like a brochure and use lots of nice visual trickery, which may be impressive to look at. As the internet has matured and grown, the skills required, (search engine, customer database, and online marketing) have also grown and traditional design agencies often do not have the correct skills to deliver a custom industry marketing solution.
10. What internet marketing services do you offer?
- Done for you website design, copy, management and maintenance
- Online Booking interface and back office integration
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Pay per Click advertising (Google/ Facebook)
- Trip Advisor Optimisation
- Reputation Management
- Facebook profile creation and content management
- Newsletter production and distribution
- database email marketing and autoresponders
- SMS Marketing
- Mobile Friendly website and apps
- Monthly Strategy & Performance reviews
- Quarterly half day Workshops & mastermind
11. Where do we start?
This is a great question. We always start with a conversation about your business objectives and goals. We will not propose solutions without being clear on what you want to achieve, as there is many ways to use the internet to market your business.
Internet marketing is broken into three parts:
- Launch or redevelop your website to promote your business and services and to build your marketing database.
- Build the number of visitors visiting your site and viewing your offers, promotions and business information (travel marketing channels, search engines, social media, and online advertising).
- Build and grow your marketing database and consistently promote your business to them (email, newsletter, and mobile marketing).
With these building blocks in place, your long-term internet marketing strategy will focus on growing the number visitors to your website, and convert website visitors into guests.
You can take the First Step in the process today by booking a FREE Hotel and Resort Marketing Audit (valued at $697) by calling 1300 171337 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org